Combine the comfort and benefits of boutique-style cruising with the very best of cultural travel aboard your Voyages to Antiquity cruise to Europe in 2018. With extended port days with overnights onboard, included escorted shore excursions in most ports and an incredible FLY FREE offer, what more could you ask for your European holiday!
Voyages to Antiquity have become synonymous with expertly planned, small-ship cruising experiences which enrich their travellers. Their award winning onboard lecture programme enhances the cruising experience, with expert speakers sharing their knowledge on the cultural and historical treasures of the ancient world.
See below two Grand Voyage itineraries where you can FLY FREE. With 20 Grand Voyage itineraries to choose from, if these don’t suit you, ask us for details on other sailings.
GRAND VOYAGE TO FRANCE, IBERIA & ITALY
LONDON TO ROME | 28 NIGHT GRAND TOUR | DEPARTING 18 AUG 2018
28 nights from $11,695 per person twin share
Ports: London, Rouen, Honfleur, Nantes, Bordeaux, San Sebastian, La Coruna, Oporto, Lisbon, Cadiz, Malaga, Valencia, Barcelona, Carcassonne, Marseille, Monte Carlo, Portofino, Florence, Civitavecchia, Rome
• FREE return flights from SYDNEY to London, returning from Rome
• 2 night hotel stays in both London & Rome
• 24 night cruise aboard Aegean Odyssey
• Overnight port stays: Rouen, Bordeaux, Marseilles & Monte Carlo
• 18 escorted tours in 6 countries
• Maiden cruise of Three Rivers of France (The Seine, Loire & Gironde rivers)
• Full day visit to Paris or the Palace of Versailles
• Spanish cities of Malaga, Valencia & Barcelona
• Visit the medieval walled city of Carcassonne
• Renaissance Florence or Pisa’s Leaning Tower
GRAND VOYAGES TO DALMATIA & CLASSICAL GREECE
VENICE TO ATHENS | 18 NIGHT GRAND TOUR | DEPARTING 25 SEP 2018
18 nights from $10,995 per person twin share
Ports: Venice, Ancona, Split (Croatia), Korcula, Dubrovnik (Croatia), Corfu, Katakolon, Pylos, Monemvasia, Hydra Island, Athens, Santorini, Heraklion, Aghios Nikolaos, Karpathos, Rhodes, Nisyros, Delos, Mykonos, Piraeus (Athens)
• FREE return flights from SYDNEY to Venice, returning from Athens
• 18 night cruise aboard Aegean Odyssey
• Overnight port stays: Venice, Dubrovnik & Pylos
• 17 escorted tours in 4 countries
• Sail the beautiful Dalmatian coast and visit the walled city of Dubrovnik
• Cruise through serene Kotor Bay, Montenegro
• Explore ancient Olympia, Pylos & the Greek Islands
• The Minotaur’s labyrinth of Knossos in Crete
• The wild mountains of Karpathos
• Acropolis of Lindos in Rhodes
Please note fly free offer is valid for a limited time only, is capacity controlled, not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice. Flights are based on economy class airfare (ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth) for specific airlines, routing and departure dates. Transfers between airport, port and hotel offered on dates specified on itinerary only. Some ocean view and balcony cabins may have obstructed views.
As per Sun Herald advertising Sunday 11 June 2017.
To book or for more information call Cruise World Holidays on 1800 175 174 on enquire online today.
All offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. All prices quoted are per person twin share unless otherwise stated and subject to availability & operator conditions. Prices are correct at time of print but may be subject to change without notification. Operators reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time.