Enjoy the best of both worlds, ride through Australia’s centre while you relax and enjoy the luxurious Indian Pacific railway, then sail around the top of our beautiful country on board the Sun Princess. This unique voyage comes with a whole lot of inclusions that will have you living in complete style. This incredible 21 night package starts from only $6260 per person twin share so don’t delay as this grand voyage of Australia will not last long!
21 Nights ~ Sydney Return ~ 3 November 2018 ~ Travel on the Indian Pacific & Sun Princess
• 17 nights cruising from Fremantle to Sydney aboard Sun Princess
• 1 night post cruise hotel stay at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, including breakfast
• 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific train from Sydney to Perth in a Gold Service cabin
• All main meals (excluding specialty restaurants), on board entertainment plus much more
• Port charges and government fees
Your Indian Pacific train journey includes:
• A comfortable sleeper cabin featuring upper and lower sleeping berths that convert to a 3 seater lounge by day
• Private ensuite featuring a compact shower and toilet
• All inclusive dining in the Queen Adelaide restaurant
• Use of the Outback Explorer Lounge for beverages and socialising
• All inclusive Australian wines, beers, spirits and non alcoholic beverages
• All inclusive Off Train excursions and Outback Experiences
Inside cabin from $6,260 per person twin share
Oceanview cabin from $7,090 per person twin share
Balcony cabin from $8,430 per person twin share
To book or for more information call Cruise World Holidays on 1800 175 174 or enquire online today.
Please note: Offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. Subject to availability. Offer valid for new bookings only. Some ocenaview and Balcony cabins may be obstructed.
All offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. All prices quoted are per person twin share unless otherwise stated and subject to availability & operator conditions. Prices are correct at time of print but may be subject to change without notification. Operators reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time.