Rock the Boat returns for its biggest Rock music festival at sea in as part of SUPER CRUISE 2021, showcasing the best of International and Australian rock artists spanning a colourful decade of past cruises presented by Choose Your Cruise.
Rock the Boat 2021 is set to be one of the biggest releases of any music cruise to date. Following the decision made to reschedule 2020’s Rock the Boat due to the impact of COVID-19, Rock the Boat will return bigger and better than ever on board Royal Caribbean’s incredible mega ship Ovation of the Seas sailing ex-Sydney from 23-30 November 2021.
Due to popular demand, and for the very first time, American Rock legend Suzi Quatro will be headlining for her second cruise following the overwhelming success of 2019’s cruise. The Wild One will be performing with 20 fellow rock acts including The Angels, a band that Aussie icon Jimmy Barnes claims “Changed Australian music forever”. Adam Thompson of Chocolate Starfish will present his popular Bohemian Rhapsody live in concert along with Russell Morris, Ross Wilson and The Radiators – all of whom have been Rock the Boat fan favourites throughout the years.
Guests on board 2021’s Super Cruise can ‘Choose Your Cruise’ by selecting either a Rock the Boat Experience or Cruisin’ Country Experience onboard for which headliner shows they would like to attend in 2021. Passengers can also enjoy twice the entertainment on board regardless of their cruise preference as each of the other performances from rock and country acts around the ship are open to all guests.
Passengers are guaranteed a music festival at sea experience like no other, where even returning passengers can look forward to new and exciting features Ovation of the Seas has to offer. The largest ship in Royal Caribbean’s fleet to visit Australian waters houses over 2,000 cabins which can hold a total of 4,905 guests at full occupancy. Performance spaces include the Royal Theatre, state of the art TWO70 which features floor-to-ceiling windows by day then ultra-HD video screens by night, the Music Hall and old favourites like the Schooner Bar, all of which will be boasting and array of entertainment night and day.
Guests on board Super Cruise 2021 can also look forward to two relaxing ports of call on the seven-night itinerary. Firstly, stopping in Noumea (New Caledonia), a French territory offering a vibrant beachside culture with indulgent eateries at the postcard-worthy Lemon Bay being among one of our passenger favourites. Then, Mystery Island (Vanuatu), a tiny uninhabited island which can only be accessed by cruise passengers can provide you with the sense of true island life where you can meet the locals who travel to greet guests from surrounding islands and quiet serenity where you can enjoy some of the clearest waters the South Pacific has to offer.
The Rock the Boat Supercruise 2021 Experience Includes:
- 7 night cruise aboard Ovation of the Seas
- All meals (excl. specialty restaurants), entertainment and gratuities on board
- Rock the Boat or Cruisin’ Country Headliner Shows (you pick your preference pre-sailing)
- Port charges and government taxes
2021 DATE PORTS
23/11 Sydney, Australia
26/10 Noumea, New Caledonia
27/10 Mystery Island, New Caledonia
30/10 Sydney, Australia
* Ports of call may vary based on itinerary and departure dates selected
- Live entertainment from International and Australian artist
- Artist signing/meet & greet
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Theme nights
- RCCL activities around the ship
Cruise Fare Pricing:
- Guaranteed Interior stateroom from $2,849 per person twin share
- Guaranteed Ocean view stateroom from $3,829 per person twin share
- Guaranteed Balcony stateroom from $4,269 per person twin share
- Guaranteed Suite with balcony from $4,979 per person twin share
Pricing above is PER PERSON, on a TWIN SHARE basis. SINGLE OCCUPANCY is priced at 200% the per-person rate stated above.
3rd/4th berths and family rooms available on application.
For more details contact Cruise World Holidays today on 1800 175 174 or enquire online today.
* Terms and Conditions apply. Strict payment deadlines and cancellation fees apply. Some ocean view or balcony cabins may have an obstructed view. Single travellers must pay a single supplement. Agents may charge service fees and/or fees for card payments which vary. To be read in conjunction with the full terms and conditions of the Rock the Boat Supercruise 2021 brochure. Rock The Boat and Cruisin’ Country are brand names of Cruising Country Pty. Ltd. and is operated for Cruising Country Pty. Ltd. Serviced by Discovery Travel Centre Pty. Ltd trading as Cruiseco. Licence number: 2TA001284 ABN 12001934461. Pricing correct as at 07 August 2020.
All offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. All prices quoted are per person twin share unless otherwise stated and subject to availability & operator conditions. Prices are correct at time of print but may be subject to change without notification. Operators reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time.