Cruisin’ Country returns for its 10th incredible year, for its biggest country music festival at sea in 2020. The best of the Australian Country Music – ” A Family Affair” will be showcased aboard Cruisin’ Country 2020, cruising to the South Pacific from Sydney on 5 October 2020 for 8 nights aboard the Serenade of the Seas visiting Noumea, Isle of Pines and Lifou. The roof is set to be raised with the biggest line up in Cruisin’ Country’s ten- year history!
Featuring headliner Lee Kernaghan performing with Tania Kernaghan alongside multi gold award winning patriarch of the Kernaghan Family dynasty, Ray Kernaghan – over 50 artists will join 2,200 country music enthusiasts for a non-stop music and cruise experience of a lifetime. Cruisin’ Country 2020 will commemorate what makes Australian Country Music special and celebrated with their very own family members performing on stage together for the first time.
The Cruisin’ Country 2020 Experience Includes:
- 8 night cruise aboard Serenade of the Seas
- All meals (excl. specialty restaurants), entertainment and gratuities on board
- Port charges and government taxes
|8/10||Noumea, New Caledonia|
|9/10||Isle of Pines, New Caledonia|
|10/10||Lifou, New Caledonia|
* Ports of call may vary based on itinerary and departure dates selected
- Interior staterooms from $2,899 per person twin share
- Ocean view staterooms from $3,679 per person twin share
- Balcony staterooms from $4,349 per person twin share
- Suites staterooms from $4,929 per person twin share
3rd/4th berths, family and accessible rooms available on application.
Solo travellers only pay 150% of the cabin fare.
For more details contact Cruise World Holidays today on 1800 175 174 or enquire online today.
But hurry, with such a great line up cabins will sell quickly!
* Terms and Conditions apply. Some ocean view or balcony cabins may have an obstructed view. Single travelers must pay a single supplement. Agents may charge service fees and/or fees for card payments which vary. Cancellation penalties and conditions apply. Cruisin’ Country is a brand name of Choose Your Cruise Ltd and is operated for Cruisin’ Country Pty Ltd by Discovery Travel Centre Pty Ltd trading as Cruiseco.
All offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. All prices quoted are per person twin share unless otherwise stated and subject to availability & operator conditions. Prices are correct at time of print but may be subject to change without notification. Operators reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time.