Returning in 2019 for its ninth consecutive year, Australia’s biggest Country Music cruise, Cruisin’ Country presents a celebration of Australian Country Music with “Duets”. Hosting over 30 artists, Cruisin’ Country 2019 will showcase some of the best “Duets” Country Music has to offer. Nowhere else will you see some of Australia’s best home-grown talent collaborating and sharing the stage for an unforgettable Country Music holiday experience, creating memories that will last a lifetime. Book by 12 August 2019 for dollar discounts, a VIP merchandise pack plus your chance to WIN a VIP experience package!
Cruisin Country 2019
Cruising to the South Pacific from Sydney on the 12 October 2019 for 7 nights aboard Radiance of the Seas visiting Lifou and Noumea
Headline acts include:
Lee Kernaghan – Adam Harvey – Beccy Cole – Gina Jeffreys – O’Shea – Travis Collins – Amber Lawrence – Adam Eckersley & Brooke McClymont – Colin Buchanan – Felicity Urquhart
A few of the other incredible artists include:
The Wolverines – Camille and Stuie – Willie and Roy (Legends) – Buddy Goode – Mike Carr – Kevin Bennett and the Flood – Simon & Garfunkel (The Concert) – The Toombs Brothers – The Adelaides (UK) – The Viper Creek Band and many more!
The Cruisin’ Country Experience Includes:
- 7 night cruise aboard Radiance of the Seas
- All meals (excl. specialty restaurants), entertainment and gratuities on board
- Port charges and government taxes
|15/10||Lifou, New Caledonia|
|16/10||Noumea, New Caledonia|
* Ports of call may vary based on itinerary and departure dates selected
- Live entertainment from Australia’s leading country music artists
- Line and Bush dancing events
- Song writing & guitar workshops
- Open mic sessions
- Artist signing
- Bush poetry
- RCCL activities around the ship
- Margaritaville – Island & Nautical
- Aussie Green & Gold
- Captain’s Cocktail Night
SALE + COMPETITION – ON NOW!
All new bookings during the promotional period 1 July 2019 to 12 August 2019 will receive a dollar value discount of $1000 per cabin on interior cabins, $1500 per cabin on ocean view cabins and $2000 per cabin on balcony cabins PLUS a VIP merchandise pack.
- Interior staterooms from $2,645 (now from $2,145 per person twin share)
- Ocean view staterooms from $3,485 (now from $2,735 per person twin share)
- Balcony staterooms from $3,895 (now from $2,895 per person twin share)
- Suites staterooms from $4,553 per person twin share (SOLD OUT, WAITLIST ONLY)
VIP Merchandise pack includes:
- Lee Kernaghan branded stubby holder and cap
- Cruisin’ Country branded lanyard & pen
- Signed Lee Kernaghan Backroad Nation CD
PLUS Any NEW booking made through the promotional period (1 July – 12 August) will go in the running to win:
- A personally signed acoustic guitar presented to the winner by Lee Kernaghan onboard Cruisin’ Country 2019
- Pre-doors access to reserved front row seating for Lee Kernaghan’s concert onboard
- Rub shoulders with a money-can’t-buy experience attending the exclusive Artist Party onboard the ship
- VIP pre-entry access to the artist signing
3rd/4th berths and family rooms available on application.
Solo travellers only pay 150% of the cabin fare.
For more details contact Cruise World Holidays today on 1800 175 174 or enquire online today.
But hurry, with such a great line up cabins will sell quickly!
* Terms and Conditions apply. Some ocean view or balcony cabins may have an obstructed view. Single travelers must pay a single supplement. Agents may charge service fees and/or fees for card payments which vary. Cancellation penalties and conditions apply. Cruisin’ Country is a brand name of Choose Your Cruise Ltd and is operated for Cruisin’ Country Pty Ltd by Discovery Travel Centre Pty Ltd trading as Cruiseco.
All offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. All prices quoted are per person twin share unless otherwise stated and subject to availability & operator conditions. Prices are correct at time of print but may be subject to change without notification. Operators reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time.