Skip to content Travel ChecklistJanelle Ramsay2019-02-14T09:51:45+11:00
What do I need to prepare for my cruise?
- Review passage conditions enclosed in your ticket wallet.
- Check your booking and ensure the following details are correct. If not, advise your Cruise World Holidays consultant immediately:
- Name as shown on passport or photo ID
- Date of birth
- Contact details
- Address details
- Emergency contact details
- Passport details
- Arrange a travel insurance policy. As a Cruise World Holidays customer, you are entitled to a 10% discount, please contact us for a quote.
- Advise us in writing of any medical condition/disabilities you have that require assistance.
- Verify whether any vaccinations are required for your cruise.
- Make sure your passport is valid 6 months beyond the date of travel and that you have photo identification.
- Provide special dietary requirements in advance.
- Reserve your shore tours.
- Pack any medicine and medical devices that you may need.
- Give friends and family info on how to reach you at sea.