Experience the wonderful world of Performing Arts on board Bravo Cruise of the Performing Arts 2019 a musical cruise adventure like no other. Sail on board Royal Caribbean’s Radiance of the Seas, you will depart Sydney on 12 November 2019 for 7 magical nights bound for Noumea and Isle of Pines. Book by 31 March 2019 to receive up to US$900 on board credit per cabin or fly FREE to Sydney return!*
Bravo Cruise of the Performing Arts 2019
Sailing ex Sydney 12 to 19 November 2019 for 7 nights to the South Pacific on Radiance of the Seas visiting Noumea & Isle of Pines.
- Welsh Bass-Baritone – Bryn Terfel conducted by Gareth Jone
- Lucy Durack
- David Hobson
- James Morrison
- Mark Vincent (A tribute to Mario Lanza)
- The Idea of North
- Tania Ferris
- Jonathon Welch
- Melinda Schneider (Does Doris Day)
- The Metropolitan Orchestra conducted by Guy Noble
And many more – over 30 performers on-board!
The Bravo Cruise of the Performing Arts 2019 Experience Includes:
- 7 night cruise aboard Radiance of the Seas
- All meals (excl. specialty restaurants), entertainment and gratuities on board
- Port charges and government taxes
|15/11||Noumea, New Caledonia|
|16/11||Isle of Pines, New Caledonia|
* Ports of call may vary based on itinerary and departure dates selected
- Live entertainment from International and Australian artist
- Onboard passenger choir – Led by Jonathon Welch
- Artist signing/meet & greet
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Theme nights
- RCCL activities around the ship
MUSIC IS MY LIFE ON BOARD CREDIT SALE – ON NOW!
- Interior staterooms now SOLD OUT!
- Book an ocean view stateroom from $3,610 per person twin share and receive US$700 onboard credit for the cabin!
- Book a balcony stateroom from $4,143 per person twin share and receive US$900 onboard credit for the cabin!
- Suite with balcony now SOLD OUT!
All Perth, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch guests have the option to fly free return to Sydney in lieu of the onboard credit offer.
3rd/4th berths and family rooms available on application.
Single occupancy cabins are now sold out and are available for waitlist only! Please contact us to waitlist your spot today!
Book your cabin today to enjoy the best performing arts concert at sea for 7 glorious nights sailing the South Pacific – don’t miss out.
To book or for more information contact Cruise World Holidays on 1800 175 174 or enquire online today.
Sale Terms and Conditions* Prices are per person, cruise only, in AUD, based on lowest available twin share accommodation, inclusive of all savings/discounts, port & government charges, onboard gratuities (excluding onboard purchases), correct as at 19 February 2019. Prices are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time without notice. Some cabins may have an obstructed view. Available for twin share bookings only. Solo cabins are sold out. Deposits will be 50% within 7 days of booking. #Onboard credit is in US dollars, is per stateroom, has no cash value, is not transferable or redeemable for cash, and must be used by the end of the cruise. ^FLY FREE includes a return economy class airfare from Perth, Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington to Sydney valued at up to $600 per person. Offer is valid until 31 March 2019, is capacity controlled, subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. Existing passengers cannot cancel and rebook at this offer. Offers are not combinable. Agents may charge service fees and/or fees for card payments which vary. Cancellation penalties and conditions apply. To be read in conjunction with the full terms and conditions of the Bravo Cruise of the Performing Arts 2019 brochure.
All offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. All prices quoted are per person twin share unless otherwise stated and subject to availability & operator conditions. Prices are correct at time of print but may be subject to change without notification. Operators reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time.