We invite you to experience the wonder of cruising the Mississippi, Ohio, Illinois, Tennessee, Cumberland and rarely visited Red & Arkansas Rivers in 2017 aboard one of these Authentic America: 2017 Louisiane voyages. Louisiane, a boutique riverboat that evokes all of the charm, passion and mystique of Louisiana and America’s first luxury river cruise experience. A ship set to represent the best of all possible worlds and cruise the rivers of America like never before.
Through the partnership of Cruiseco and French America Line, we are now offering Australian travellers the chance to experience boutique luxury river cruising in America aboard Louisiane with various departures available between March and December 2017 featuring voyages to the Deep South, Mississippi Headwaters, River Crossroads and Wilderness Rivers. The ‘Louisiane’ will embrace the refinement and character the French brought to the US region during their colonisation of “New France”. Guests will enjoy the charm and elegance of her French-inspired interior space.
Sail from the charms of the Mississippi Headwaters along the upper Mississippi to the intoxicating Creole, Cajun, and French tapestry of the Deep South. From the River Crossroads of the Ohio River Valley to the rugged beauty of Tennessee’s Wilderness Rivers region, the Louisiane will sweep you off your feet. With the soul of a romantic and the enthusiasm of an explorer, she has been specifically designed to offer unique itineraries such as voyages along the Red River, Arkansas River and the Illinois River. French America Line celebrates the cultural and epicurean influences of la belle France mixed with warm Southern hospitality and refined, unobtrusive service. We invite you to experience river cruising in America like never before.
THE LOUISIANE DIFFERENCE:
- Custom curated itineraries, hand-selected guides on the Mississippi River
- Boutique luxury river boat with 75 staterooms and suites
- Some of the largest staterooms and suites afloat with
- only 150 passengers
- Most inclusive on-board experience
- Fine French cuisine featuring Southern and Continental menus by award-winning Chef de Cuisine Regina Charboneau
- The only American river cruise line with iPads® in each suite and stateroom, pre-loaded with e-books, shore excursions, daily programs, and menus
- Included comprehensive shore excursion package
- Richly appointed staterooms with luxurious finishes, L’Occitane de Provence bath products and 24-hour room service. Many staterooms offer private verandas or French balconies.
- French fine cuisine under the aegis of renowned Southern chef Regina Charboneau
- Complimentary hand-selected French wines, house brand spirits, regional cocktails, soft drinks, free-flow artisanal coffees and imported teas throughout the voyage
- Traveler Collection Shore Excursions
- Gratuities and port charges
‘Louisiane’ 2017 itineraries
Sailing the historic Lower Mississippi River and rarely-visited Red and Arkansas Rivers with Cruise Tours beginning in New Orleans and Memphis.
New Orleans to Memphis
10 March 2017 – click here
28 April 2017 – click here
12 May 2017 – click here
2 June 2017 – click here
16 June 2017 – click here
10 November 2017 – click here
5 December 2017 – click here
Memphis to New Orleans
18 March 2017 – click here
22 April 2017 – click here
6 May 2017 – click here
20 May 2017 – click here
10 June 2017 – click here
18 November 2017 – click here
13 December 2017 – click here
Red River Holiday
Splendours of the South
Sounds of the River
Memphis to Memphis
6 September 2017 – click here
Sailing the stunning Upper Mississippi River and unique Illinois River with Cruise Tours beginning in Chicago, St Louis and St Paul.
Jewels of the Heartland
St. Paul to St. Louis
Sailing the scenic Ohio River and bustling Mississippi River with Cruise Tours beginning in St Louis, Louisville and Pittsburgh.
St. Louis to Louisville
26 July 2017 – click here
St. Louis to Louisville
13 October 2017 – click here
Sailing the beautiful Tennessee River and colourful Cumberland River with Cruise Tours beginning in Louisville and Chattanooga.
Louisville to Chattanooga
23 August 2017 – click here
Backroads of America
Chattanooga to Memphis
30 August 2017 – click here
CLICK HERE FOR COLOUR BROCHURE (note pricing in USD, AUD brochure coming soon)
To book or for more information, contact Cruise World Holidays on 1800 175 174 or enquire below.
All offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. All prices quoted are per person twin share unless otherwise stated and subject to availability & operator conditions. Prices are correct at time of print but may be subject to change without notification. Operators reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time.