This is your chance to explore the best of Outback Australia on a bucket list journey with our 22 Night Outback Australia Rail, Stay, Cruise Package Sydney return. Start your holiday by travelling on the Indian Pacific from Sydney to Perth. Travel to Broken Hill were you embark on your choice of Off Train Excursions to experience the town’s unique mining, cultural and artistic attractions. Next arrive in Adelaide with the choice of a tour of the city, a visit to the world-famous Barossa Valley or McLaren Value wine regions, or a trip to the beautiful Adelaide Hills. You will awaken the next day in the extraordinary Nullarbor Plain – the longest stretch of straight railway track in the world.
After your rail journey you will spend two nights in Perth before embarking on your 17 night cruise from Fremantle. On the cruise you will experience some of the best parts of Australia. Enjoy snorkeling in Geraldton, cruise along the beautiful Kimberley coast, explore exotic Broome, see crocodiles in Darwin and so much more!
22 Night Package Includes:
- 3 night Gold Service trans-continental rail journey from Sydney to Perth aboard the Indian Pacific
- 2 night stay at the Mercure Hotel Perth, including breakfast
- 17 night cruise from Fremantle to Sydney aboard Sapphire Princess, cruising to Geraldton, Broome, Kimberley, Darwin, Cairns, Alotau and Brisbane
- All main meals and entertainment on board (excludes specialty restaurants)
- Transfers between railway station, hotel & port in Perth/Fremantle
- Port charges, government fees & taxes
Package pricing below based on specific cabin type:
- Interior cabins are available from $5,266.50 per person twin share
- Ocean view cabins are available from $5366.50 per person twin share
- Balcony cabins are available from $6,001.50 per person twin share
- Suites are available from $6,466.50 per person twin share
All offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. All prices quoted are per person twin share unless otherwise stated and subject to availability & operator conditions. Prices are correct at time of print but may be subject to change without notification. Operators reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time.